Latest MAPEH Reviewer 4 - LET EXAM - Questions & Answers

Welcome to LET Exam Questions and Answers!!!

Latest MAPEH Reviewer 4


1. Which is the most important throws ii outfield?
A. Overwarm
B. Sidearm
C. Underarm
D. Pitch

ANS: A

2. Which of the following players usually covers home plate when the catcher  leaves it to the field ball?
A. Left  fielder
B. Short stop
C. Right fielder
D. Pitcher

ANS: C

3. Which player usually cover home plate when the catcher leaves it to field ball?
A. The pitcher
B. 1st baseman
C. 3rd baseman
D. short stop

ANS: A

4. A ball that is not swung at, but which is purposely tapped slowly into the infield is called ________ .
A. strike
B. a ball
C. a foul
D. a bunt

ANS: D

5. What is the most important in batting?
A. To keep eyes on the ball
B. To swing hard
C. To swing bat on a level plane
D. Two swing only a good pitches

ANS: A


6. To which base is a runner always forced?
A. Home base
B. 2nd Base
C. 1st Base
D. 3rd Base

ANS: C

7. In which of the following cases is the batter “out”?
A. The call against the batter is strike 2 and he hits and misses the next ball which is caught by the catcher
B. The call against the batter strike 1 and he tips the next ball which goes straight to the catcher at shoulder height and he holds the ball.
C. There is no runner on base 1 and when the ball is hit, a runner on base 2 runs to base 3 where he arrives after the ball has received by third baseman who does not tag him.
D. The call against the batter is ball 3, Strike 2 ad hits the next ball into the infield and rolls onto foul territory between home and first base

ANS: A

8. When does a batter receive a free base or “walk”?
A. After 3 strikes
B. After 4 balls
C. After hitting two fouls
D. When he hits an infield fly

ANS: A

9. Before pitching, a pitcher must ________ .
A. have both feet on the plate
B. have one foot touching the plate
C. hold the ball in front in one hand
D. have both feet together on the plate

ANS: A

10. Which of the following would be called “ball”?
A. The ball passes over the home plate level with the batter’s waist.
B. The ball is struck at by the at  by the batter and missed.
C. The ball passes over the home plate level with the batter’s knee.
D. The ball passes over the home plate level with the batter’s armpit

ANS: B

11. What is the formula used to determine the number of games for single elimination ?
A. G=N-1
B.
C. G=2(N-1)
D. G=2 (1-N)

ANS: A

12. How many byers are there in tournament  with nine (9) participating teams using single elimination?
A. 3
B. 1
C. 2
D. 0

ANS: B

13. Which is TRUE  of the deep catch stroke?
I. More effective than the sculling stroke?
II. Has the deep catch freestyle stroke
III. The arm  action resembles that of the paddle
A. I, II and III
B. II only
C. I only
D. II and III

ANS: A

14. Which is TRUE of sculling stroke?
I. Has bent-arm, propeller-inspired motion
II. The arm action resembles that of paddle
III. More efficient and effective than the deep catch stroke
A. I only
B. II only
C. I only
D. II and III

ANS: A

15. Which characterize/s an effective swimming stroke?
I. Should create the least possible water resistance
II. There should  be a minimum of splashing
III. Forward motion is smooth and not jerky.
A. I, II and II
B. I only
C. I and II
D. II and III

ANS: A

16. Which do/es NOT characterize butterfly swimming stroke?
I. The body is in a supine position.
II. The body is in a prone position.
III. Involves the dolphin kick with a wind a windmill-like movement of both arms in unison.
A. I only
B. I and II
C. II
D. I, II and III

ANS: A

17. When a swimming competitively, what should a swimmer do?
I. Must not swim underwater
II. The only time a swimmer can swim underwater is the first stroke after the start and each turn.
III. Use deep catch stroke
A. I, II and III
B. III only
C. I and II
D. I only

ANS: A

18. Which characterize breast stroke?
I. The body is I a prone position.
II. Involves frog kicking alternates with simultaneous movement of the arms from a point I the front of the head t shoulder level.
III. When swimming competitively, the swimmer’s head must be kept above the surface of the water at all times.
A. I. II and III
B. III only
C. I and II
D. I only

ANS: A

19. Which is swimming that uses any stroke?
A. Freestyle
B. Breast Stroke
C. Dog paddle
D. Back stroke

ANS: A

20. Which is NOT TRUE of backstroke?
A. Done in a prone position
B. Done in a supine position
C. Involve alternative over-the-head arm stroke and a flutter kick dog paddle
D. Freestyle

ANS: A

To download this reviewer, just click here. Good luck and God bless!

1 comment:

Related Posts